I been applying for HARP since 2014 all I keep doing is sending document one after another.you think that you loan is being process but it just sitting in the trash can.

I feel like I'm on a roller coaster of send document over and over again. The underwriter does not sent you no information on what he needs. some day the paper work get there, but not all the papers. I one day decided to mail the papers.

The paper was there but I needed addition paper. Look like a big company like citi-mortgage could have a better systems. The mortgage company don't plan on helping just keep giving us the run around. I am giving my problem to God he can over come the Devil every time.

I will continue standing on bending knees.

With God all thing is possible.I plead the Blood over my problem.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Citimortgage and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about citimortgage home affordable refinance program federal assistance program at Citimortgage was phone services, customer services and fax machine services missing documents Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Citimortgage.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Loans and Mortgages category for more informed decision or compare Citimortgage to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Citimortgage?

Comments

Baltimore, Maryland, United States #1246172

Everyone please pleae file a complaint at this website: http://www.consumerfinance.gov/