I been applying for HARP since 2014 all I keep doing is sending document one after another.you think that you loan is being process but it just sitting in the trash can.

I feel like I'm on a roller coaster of send document over and over again. The underwriter does not sent you no information on what he needs. some day the paper work get there, but not all the papers. I one day decided to mail the papers.

The paper was there but I needed addition paper. Look like a big company like citi-mortgage could have a better systems. The mortgage company don't plan on helping just keep giving us the run around. I am giving my problem to God he can over come the Devil every time.

I will continue standing on bending knees.

With God all thing is possible.I plead the Blood over my problem.

I didn't like: Phone services, Customer services, Fax machine services missing documents.

Review #920123 is a subjective opinion of a user.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Order processing issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Citimortgage?

Comments

Wafer
Baltimore, Maryland, United States #1246172

Everyone please pleae file a complaint at this website: http://www.consumerfinance.gov/

Lending Club - Slow confusing process with absolutely no communication Lending Club "I am currently around two weeks since our application. We decided to give Lending Club a try, pre-qualified for a loan, submitted all requested documentation immediately upon request. After a..." Read more Nationstar Mortgage - I have been a Nationstar client for several years, why are they asking for my SS# ? Nationstar Mortgage "I have been a Nationstar Mortgage client for several years. I went online to make my mortgage payment today, as I have done for the past few years, and they..." Read more Naca - Review in Loans and Mortgages category Naca "Everything everyone is saying is true, but it depends on your preparation as well. Listen, your CREDIT SCORE/REPORT will be pulled and it does matter 100%. Reason being is because..." Read more Lending Club - Review about Money Investment from Atlanta, Georgia Lending Club "Scam artists. They write there own fake reviews. You will loose your *** with these *** artists. Then the little money you have left they will fine the *** out..." Read more Other Company - AAA battery overheated to burn level in a pepper grinder Other Company "Went to use my battery operated pepper grinder & it would not work. Brand of pepper grinder is Trudeau. It requires 6 AAA batteries. My husband removed the base of..." Read more Harley Davidson - Treated like i have Leprosy Harley Davidson "oregon city oregon went down to harley here today was told they dont service anything under a 1999 i wanted 2 rims mounted on new tires and a sprocket. told..." Read more Harley Davidson - 2004 SOFTAIL Harley Davidson "I inherited my dads 04 softail standard after he passed this last Oct 28th. My dad had a few Harleys in his life and yeah he put a lot of..." Read more Instagc - Yet ANOTHER NON-PAYING Survey! Instagc "*CX-125651 Female Cat Owners Study1156/22/17 01:39 PM Cheated out of $1.15 ! Hardly anything credit here any more. Not even adbistro. I am spending ALLOT more time on swagbucks now...." Read more