I been applying for HARP since 2014 all I keep doing is sending document one after another.you think that you loan is being process but it just sitting in the trash can.

I feel like I'm on a roller coaster of send document over and over again. The underwriter does not sent you no information on what he needs. some day the paper work get there, but not all the papers. I one day decided to mail the papers.

The paper was there but I needed addition paper. Look like a big company like citi-mortgage could have a better systems. The mortgage company don't plan on helping just keep giving us the run around. I am giving my problem to God he can over come the Devil every time.

I will continue standing on bending knees.

With God all thing is possible.I plead the Blood over my problem.

I didn't like: Phone services, Customer services, Fax machine services missing documents.

Review #920123 is a subjective opinion of a user.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Order processing issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Citimortgage?

Comments

Wafer
Baltimore, Maryland, United States #1246172

Everyone please pleae file a complaint at this website: http://www.consumerfinance.gov/