2.9
Interest Rate

This is the worst company to deal with I will never deal with them again ever.I will give you a little back ground.

My payments for my Citi bank Mortgage was set to come out of my Wife account through FNC Insurance agency bi weekly . Well July 2nd my wife passed away and doing my due diligence I had her account frozen and I had to make the August payment through my account. Now FNC had taken half the payment out of my wife's account already. so they owed my half a payment.

In the mean time I payed the original loan off and got a different one through a different bank. Now comes the Stupidity FNC sends me and my wife a check for what they owe us. To bad she is deceased. So I call them and tell them the situation.

Long of the short of it I need to send a death certificate( fine) not a problem, But now comes the really *** part . they are going to hold my money, this is August by the way, for another month even if they have all the paperwork because they can not re issue a check till after it has been issued for 30 days. So I have to re visit this issue in a month to get it resolved. witch putts added aggravation and stress on me while dealing with raising my 3 kids on my own.

The truth is this . This company gets to hold on to the money for another 30 days gaining interest on it for the next 30 days. I now it does not seem like much but how many clients do they have ? and how often does someone die?

add all that up then you have some numbers. Also Citi Bank will not do anything to help since it is a 3rd part( sub-contractor) . I work construction and we have some subs . If they screw up I take care of it and hold them accountable .

all these people are doing is blaming the other and blaming it on Policy.this is *** and this is not the last complaint I will be issuing.

Review about: Citimortgage Home Loan.

I didn't like: Executive decisions they tend to be idiots.

Had an Experience with Citimortgage?

Comments