I have never been treated so horribly.Every month they call as if you are not going to pay.

Every month I tell them I will pay at the end of the month to please change my due date. They threaten with foreclosure as if you are in default.

I am in Real Estate and very familiar with forecloser.By using threatening words does not make for a good recipe for customer service.I have never seen such bad management.It's amazing that no one has complained about the manager.Citifinancial must have the worst reputation and they really need more experienced people to handle the professional they deal with on a daily basis.

Had an Experience with Citimortgage?

Comments

Did You get denied for Home Modification ?

Are You In Forclousure ?

Are You Behind on Your Mortgage ?

If you have fallen behind on your mortgage as a result of a loss of income

and can't refinance your mortage due to loan to value issues, I can potentially

help you avoid foreclosure!

We also specialize in chapter 7 and 13 Bankruptcy,affordable and professional.

WE CAN HELP YOU NO MATTER WHAT YOUR SITUATION.

Help is only a phone call away!

Contact us!!!!! 212 709 8141

TELL ME ABOUT IT!!!They call like clockwork.

Every time they call I tell them the same thing: the reason I am behind is because when then wrote my forebearance they changed my due date and when they ended it ...they wanted a full payment the next day and changed my due date back to the original date!!!I have not missed a payment in over 2 years ...but they still call and NAG!