I have made SEVERAL attempts to contact customer service at Citifinancial to no avail.I have left them my contact info and they have not returned a call.

I'm trying to be a good customer and they are trying to make me very angry. I think I will let them try to figure out how to get a hold of me to get what is owed them.

I even tried to go to a branch office to talk to them and even there branch offices could not help me because of the way my loan is tagged.I have to deal with an office in God only knows what country.Nice way to treat your customers.

Had an Experience with Citimortgage?

Comments

Did You get denied for Home Modification ?

Are You In Forclousure ?

Are You Behind on Your Mortgage ?

If you have fallen behind on your mortgage as a result of a loss of income

and can't refinance your mortage due to loan to value issues, I can potentially

help you avoid foreclosure!

We also specialize in chapter 7 and 13 Bankruptcy,affordable and professional.

WE CAN HELP YOU NO MATTER WHAT YOUR SITUATION.

Help is only a phone call away!

Contact us!!!!! 212 709 8141

Lending Club - Review in Loans and Mortgages category  from Santa Ana, California Lending Club "I am so hurt. I had an emergency and had to relocate me and my children and applied for a loan and was approved even though I was uncomfortable with..." Read more Lending Club - FICO 780, $215k a year income - denied Lending Club "Much like the other reviews here, they put me through the ringer. Forms, tax returns, bank statements, W-2's, etc. One step at a time. So first fill out forms. 3..." Read more Sheffield Financial - SHEFFIELD'S PAYMENT SCAM?? LATE WHEN YOU'RE NOT Sheffield Financial "First let me say my credit score is over 800. I purchased my first house 2 months ago and began paying my bills through an online bill payer for convenience..." Read more NACA is the BEST mortgage product in the industry by FAR! Naca "I reviewed on here last year after I closed(March 2015)... but I feel this organization is easily worth writing another review for. First I will start with the numbers of..." Read more Safeco Insurance - Safeco Claims the WORST EVER Safeco Insurance "On July 11th, 2017 we noticed that our hardwood floor in our kitchen and hall had erupted due to a water leak at the refrigerator. The continuous hardwood floor consists..." Read more Discount Tire Store Txh56 On 2927 Southwest Fwy 77098 - Took almost 3 hours to service a tire. Discount Tire Store Txh56 On 2927 Southwest Fwy 77098 "I arrive at 11:15 AM. They let me know my truck is ready at 1:50 PM and told me I have to pay for a new warranty. They replace the..." Read more DiggyPOD - Formatting Errors in Edgar's Handbook DiggyPOD "End of January 2017 I wrote my 3rd book. Felt I was being sold revisions for $40 each time by Valerie. My book started out an 8 X 11 and..." Read more Brent Guild / iGalen Victoria was the victim of a scam, now being harrassed Igalen Victoria "I am Brent Guild, and as you can see I am not afraid to show my name as was this poster. victimofbrentguild is actually the company iCloudUK.com that runs under..." Read more