Original loan on a 1988 dorsey single wide trailer costing $14,500 at time. With 12% interest rate of 44,000.

Paid for 17 years at $467.66. Have paid $96,000 so far and they wanted me to pay for 13 more years an addition $75,000 total will be over $160,000. I am outraged. I wrote the President of the U.S.

and contacted the senator of S.C., James Clyburns office and received no help but to try other agents which I had already done. Tried NACA, HAMP, and all other housing programs. CITI sold my loan in January 2015 instead of helping me refinance. Kondaur has done the same thing so far as CITI.

Went to Banks in South Carolina for help and they said my house has been for. That I am in a false loan.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of how they conduct refinancing a home mortage. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of citimortgage. Citimortgage needs to "contact kondaur and tell them my house is paid in full and that you all made a mistake" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned citimortgage in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Citimortgage.

Comments

Alton, Missouri, United States #1084897

Call me I can help you with this mess!!

360-801-7763

Read my review pissed consumer Nationstar

It explains a bit what citi did to us.

The title is "NAtionstar will remember Me" it is one of the top complaints

360-801-7763