we are trying to get the interest rate lowered and they wont even talk to us they said they wont because they dont do single wides they did it when they gave me this loan i had to go with this loan years ago because we had no income and my husband had got hurt we where paying 1000.00 a month no problem until he got hurt now how in the world do i get out of this 12% interest rate i guess after living her 20 years i will have to lose it to citifiancal because the branch manager wont help and if that aint bad enough the branch manager judy calls me every month and tells me my mortgage is due i have only made one late payment why must she call and harrass me every month please at end of my rope please help.

Review about: Citimortgage Loan.

Had an Experience with Citimortgage?

Comments

Did You get denied for Home Modification ?

Are You In Forclousure ?

Are You Behind on Your Mortgage ?

If you have fallen behind on your mortgage as a result of a loss of income

and can't refinance your mortage due to loan to value issues, I can potentially

help you avoid foreclosure!

We also specialize in chapter 7 and 13 Bankruptcy,affordable and professional.

WE CAN HELP YOU NO MATTER WHAT YOUR SITUATION.

Help is only a phone call away!

Contact us!!!!! 212 709 8141

i dont know what to do i financed a mobile home now several years later and the economy taking a *** now we cant do *** with it i dont want to lose it i have lived here 20 years thank you for your input

Frmr Pt

:sigh That's a crying shame...we understand completely this same company REPOSSESSED my husbands car after 4 of the 6 year loan (ALMOST all went to interest because they told us we STILL owe $6,000 for a car we don't even OWN anymore!!!) And they wonder why people go ballastic and go into their offices with guns? Good thing they don't have any in our city.... What RECOURSE do people have anymore????